Security Runtime Engine(Grid View and Image Issue)

Aug 18, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Hi Friends,

I am Using the AntiXssmodule.dll with SRE,but when i run the project It encode the controls but my grid view template field's controls are not displaying.

like link button Images and Other images present as inner text are not displaying

Please Help Me

Thanks

Coordinator
Aug 18, 2011 at 1:49 PM

There's a known problem with container controls like that. If you could get me a sample page which just illustrates that I'd be grateful, as I can build test cases around it. In the mean time you can use

[SupressAntiXssEncoding]

against each of those member variables to exclude them from automatic encoding.

Aug 18, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Thanks for replaying,

i am sending the code for the grid view,this grid view is present in the  asp:content tag 

<asp:GridView ID="grdResult" runat="server" SkinID="search" OnPageIndexChanging="grdResult_PageIndexChanging"
                                        OnSorting="grdResult_Sorting" Width="100%" AllowPaging="True" AllowSorting="True"
                                        CellPadding="2" AutoGenerateColumns="False" CaptionAlign="Left" OnRowDataBound="grdResult_RowDataBound" OnRowCommand="grdResult_RowCommand"
                                        Font-Names="Verdana" BorderColor="#dedede" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="1" Font-Size="8pt" OnRowCreated="grdResult_RowCreated">
                                        <Columns>
                                             <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Employee Id">
                                                <ItemTemplate>
                                                    <asp:LinkButton   Font-Underline="false" ID="empCaseID" runat="server"  CommandName="ShowEmployee"
                                                        CommandArgument='<%# Eval("empID")%>'><%#Eval("empID")%></asp:LinkButton>
                                                </ItemTemplate>
                                                <HeaderStyle BorderWidth="1" BorderStyle="Solid" Height="10" />
                                                <ItemStyle HorizontalAlign="Left" Width="7%" Wrap="false"  BorderColor="#dedede" BorderWidth="1" BorderStyle="Solid" />
                                            </asp:TemplateField> ..........................

LinkButton under the template field is not visible,is this is due to content place holder on the master page or any other setting i have to do.

Thanks

Aug 18, 2011 at 3:15 PM

Thanks for replaying,

i am sending the code for the grid view,this grid view is present in the  asp:content tag 

<asp:GridView ID="grdResult" runat="server" SkinID="search" OnPageIndexChanging="grdResult_PageIndexChanging"
                                        OnSorting="grdResult_Sorting" Width="100%" AllowPaging="True" AllowSorting="True"
                                        CellPadding="2" AutoGenerateColumns="False" CaptionAlign="Left" OnRowDataBound="grdResult_RowDataBound" OnRowCommand="grdResult_RowCommand"
                                        Font-Names="Verdana" BorderColor="#dedede" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="1" Font-Size="8pt" OnRowCreated="grdResult_RowCreated">
                                        <Columns>
                                             <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Employee Id">
                                                <ItemTemplate>
                                                    <asp:LinkButton   Font-Underline="false" ID="empCaseID" runat="server"  CommandName="ShowEmployee"
                                                        CommandArgument='<%# Eval("empID")%>'><%#Eval("empID")%></asp:LinkButton>
                                                </ItemTemplate>
                                                <HeaderStyle BorderWidth="1" BorderStyle="Solid" Height="10" />
                                                <ItemStyle HorizontalAlign="Left" Width="7%" Wrap="false"  BorderColor="#dedede" BorderWidth="1" BorderStyle="Solid" />
                                            </asp:TemplateField> ..........................

LinkButton under the template field is not visible,is this is due to content place holder on the master page or any other setting i have to do.

Thanks